Location: Northern VA
The contractor shall have the following required skills and demonstrated experience:
Must have an active FS Poly
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with performing assessment, analysis and development of technical requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to ensure technical requirements align with and are traceable to legal and policy requirements. Implemented technical requirements, in coordination with internal and external systems.
- Demonstrated experience with Security and Accreditation requirements and standards, including creation and support of relevant required documentation.
- Demonstrated expertise in software development (Java, Junit, JQuery, JSON/backend; HTML/web front end).
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver program and project artifacts and deliverables to a wide array of audiences, predominantly executives.
- Demonstrated ability with program/project reporting, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated familiarity with the data management lifecycle.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with developing new training materials in various formats, in person or work-based training (WBT).
- Demonstrated ability to update or revise training materials based on changes to training content.
- Ability to create reports measuring training delivered as well as development and maintenance of training metrics for internal and external reporting.
Other demonstrated experiences which are highly desired, though not required, include:
- Demonstrated experience with and knowledge of executive, highly visible Sponsor programs
- Demonstrated experience with data tagging and/or metadata management.
- Demonstrated experience with Git/GitHub
- Demonstrated experience with Jenkins
- Demonstrated experience engineering and developing on AWS/Sponsor Cloud Services